Please read the following “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” carefully before using this site.
Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below. By using this site, you signify that you unconditionally agree and accept to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the Terms and Conditions, you must not use this site.
WTObiz Limited is the operator of this site (the " Operator ").This site together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of WTObiz and/or its various third party providers and distributors and which is licensed to the Operator. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors though certain data is the copyrighted work of WTObiz and other information providers. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the " Trademarks ") are registered and common law Trademarks of WTObiz, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the content on the site or Trademarks without the prior written permission of WTObiz, or such other party that may own the content on the site or Trademarks.
2 USE OF SITE
The Operator (as the case may be) grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use this site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You agree that you:
• Shall only use this site to make biz information publicization legally and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent biz information publicization.
• Shall not employ misleading email addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through this site.
• Shall not, except as permitted under applicable law, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit distribute or otherwise communicate to the public any of the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, without the prior written permission of the Operator and/or its third party providers and distributors, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only.
• Shall not use any "crawler", "robot" and "spider", or other automated device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of the Operator.
• Shall not, except as permitted under applicable law, alter, modify, translate, decompile, adapt, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any content or component from this site.
• Shall not transmit or otherwise transfer any web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. The use of such materials on any other web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited.
• Shall not use any software, device or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site.
• Shall not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that the Operator deems in their sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits the Operator obtains from your use of the site.
• Shall not make any unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site to violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices.
• shall not post or transmit any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, threatening, indecent, obscene, pornographic, inflammatory or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or applicable regulation or code of conduct.
• shall not post or transmit any information which (i) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (ii) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (iii) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition, (iv) contains a virus, bug, worm , time bomb, trojan horse, trap door or other harmful item, or (v) creates any liability on the Operator or causes the Operator to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service providers or other suppliers.
• You agree that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other loss or harm resulting from your use of this site.
4 REVIEW OF TRANSMISSIONS
The Operator is not obliged to but may, from time to time monitor and review any information transmitted or received through this site and reserves the right to sensor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that the Operator deems inappropriate or in violation of the Terms and Conditions. During monitoring, the information may be examined, recorded or copied, and your use of this site constitutes your consent to such monitoring, copying and review. You agree that if you submit suggestions, ideas, comments or questions or post any other information on this site, you grant the Operator and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right (including the right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, display and otherwise communicate to the public such content in any form, media or technology. You also waive all moral rights in relation to any such use of this content whether or not that use is presently contemplated. The Operator takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or submitted by you.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all payment on this site shall be inclusive of all service charges and government taxes.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to the statutory warranties below, the operator make no warranty or representation of any kind regarding this site, products or services on this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an "as is" basis only. The operator do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of the content or data found on this site and, subject to the statutory warranties below, expressly disclaim all warranties, terms and conditions, including all implied warranties, terms and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a general or particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the territories. The operator do not warrant that this site, its servers or any e-mail sent from the operator are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Statutory Warranties. These Terms and Conditions must be read subject to any such statutory provisions. If such statutory provisions apply, to the extent to which the Operator is entitled to do so, the liability will be limited to the supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services performed again.
7 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the full extent permitted by law but subject always to clause 8.
• the operator assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site;
• in no event shall the operator liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any lost profits or lost savings, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (i) any use of this site or content found herein, (ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to the use of or inability to use any component of this site for reservations or ticketing), or (iii) the performance or non performance by the operator even if the operator has been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party.
If, notwithstanding the foregoing, the Operator should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, to the full extent permitted by law the combined aggregate liability of the Operator shall in no event exceed the value of the goods and services purchased by you which are the subject of the dispute or USD $1,000.00, whichever is lower. Further, the Operator's and liability to you in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, under statute or otherwise will be reduced to the extent, if any, to which you contributed to the loss or damage. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to the Operator without any liability whatsoever, the Operator may , at any time and without notice, terminate or restrict your access to and/or of any component of this site. Some territories do not allow limitation of liability, so to that extent the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You shall defend and indemnify the Operator and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site.
This site may contain links to other web sites which are not maintained by the Operator and which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement of the contents of such other web sites (whether express or implied) by the Operator. The Operator has not reviewed all of the linked web sites and shall not be responsible for the content of any other web sites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other web sites or the contents or materials on such web sites. If you decide to link to other web sites, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions (if any) of the linked web site and in particular, its own set of privacy policies that you are advised to check out.
Similarly, other web sites may also link to this site. Any third parties that wish to establish links with this site should obtain the prior written consent of the Operator to do so and the Operator reserves the right to deny permission for any such links to the site. In particular, no third parties shall deep link to any page other than the Home page of this site without obtaining the prior written consent of the Operator to do so. If however the Operator gives its permission for any such links, the Operator is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
The relationship between the Operator and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
11 GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
The Terms and Conditions, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Unite States.
12 LEGAL FEES & EXPENSES
If the Operator or any its affiliates take any action to enforce the Terms and Conditions, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all legal fees and expenses and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
13 INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of the Terms and Conditions will cause such damage to the Operator as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that the Operator shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction (including a temporary injunction) issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by the Operator in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, all legal fees and expenses.
The Operator may terminate the Terms and Conditions and/or the provision of any of the products and services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions. Such termination shall not effect any right to relief to which the Operator may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of the Terms and Conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to the Operator and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
The Operator may at any time modify any part of the site, including the products and services and the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. The Operator also reserves the right to deny any person access and use of the site at any time.
The Terms and Conditions shall be severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable, illegal or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the enforceability, legality and validity of any other remaining provisions.
17 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
18 COMMUNICATION WITH USERS
The Operator reserves the right to communicate with you regarding this site and your use of this site or any product or service purchased by you on this site.